Dr. Distorto is no longer made.
Please check out these replacement products:
ToneCore Dr. Distorto Features:
ToneCore Dr. Distorto Specs:
FDBK - The feedback switch is used to configure Dr. Distorto's unique harmonic sustainer circuit.
Rise - Adjusts the amount of time it takes the feedbacker to begin sustaining a tone.
- Off - This disables the feedback portion of the pedal, leaving Rise, Fall and Blend non-functional. This setting is great for using Dr. Distorto as a distortion box only.
- Sustain - Provides a sustained tone that will be in unison with any single note played.
- Octave - Provides a sustained tone that is one octave above any single note played.
Fall - Adjusts the amount time it takes the feedbacker to stop sustaining a tone.
Blend - Adjusts the volume of the feedbacker's sustained tone.
Level - The Level knob controls the output level of the pedal. It does not affect the pedal's tone or FX section in any other way.
Drive - The Drive knob dials in the amount of distortion created by the pedal. Use this with the tone knob to dial in the perfect overdriven tone.
Tone - The Tone knob allows you to smoothly morph from a fuzz distortion tone to a classic drive tone using only one dial.
Gate - The Gate switch is used to reduce signal noise, hum, and hiss when you are not playing.
- Off - Disables the gate function completely.
- Mild - A soft gate, when minimal noise attenuation is needed. The gate's threshold is linked to the Drive knob for best results at any setting.
- Clamp - A hard, clamping gate with a quick response to cut out all noise between notes. The gate's threshold is linked to the Drive knob for best results at any setting.
- Single 9-Volt Battery, or
- Line 6 DC-1G 9-Volt DC Power Supply (buy it now)
- Width 3.375"
- Depth 5.625"
- Height 2.875"
- Weight 2lbs 4oz