Take the Whole Band Wireless and Save Up to $300
It’s time to take your whole band wireless and perform with freedom. From now through December 31, you can save up to $300 on Line 6® XD-V vocal and Relay® guitar wireless systems—the most powerful and advanced digital wireless on the planet.
- $35 rebate on any 1 Line 6 digital wireless system
- $100 rebate on any 2 Line 6 digital wireless systems
- $175 rebate on any 3 Line 6 digital wireless systems
- $300 rebate on any 4 Line 6 digital wireless systems
Why are Line 6 wireless systems so far ahead of the rest? They combine consistent and powerful signal strength with amazing sound quality—so you can perform with confidence knowing you’ll sound your best. With cutting-edge design and advanced technology packed into each system, Line 6 sets the standard for digital wireless simplicity and performance.
But don’t take our word for it. Check out the specs below and see how XD-V stacks up against other wireless systems.
|Line 6 XD-V75||Shure® ULXD 24/58|
|Estimated Street Price||$599||$1,349|
|System Latency||< 2.9ms||< 2.9ms|
|System Dynamic Range*||120dBA||120dBA|
|Frequency Response||10Hz - 20kHz||30Hz - 20kHz|
|Battery||2x AA (8 hours)||2x AA (11 hours)|
|License||License free||License required|
|Advanced DSP||● 10 mic models for handheld systems
● 9 EQ filter models for bodypack based systems
|Data Compression||No data compression||?|
* Maximum system dynamic range (handheld and bodypack).
|Line 6 XD-V55||Shure® GLXD4/58|
|Estimated Street Price||$449||$499|
|Construction||All-metal chassis||Molded Plastic|
|Dynamic Range||> 117dBA||120dBA|
|Frequency Response||10Hz - 20kHz||50-15kHz
|System Latency||< 2.9ms||4.0ms – 7.3ms|
|Battery||2x AA (8 hours)||Rechargeable (16 hours)|
|Advanced DSP||● 4 mic models for handheld systems
● 3 EQ filter models for bodypack systems
|LINKFREQ Channel Management|
|Metering||Three 5-segment, bright multi-colored LED meters for audio, RF, and battery level||Audio and battery metering, minimal RF metering|
|Professional Accessories||Full complement of accessories including remote paddles, dual rackmount kits, antenna distro, antenna splitter, etc. (sold separately)||No|
|Line 6 XD-V35||Audio-Technica® ATW-1102 System|
|Estimated Street Price||$299.99||$299.99|
|Dynamic Range (TX)||> 115dB||> 109dB|
|Frequency Response||10Hz - 20kHz||20Hz- 20kHz|
|System Latency||< 3.5ms||N/A|
|Battery||2x AA (8 hours)||2x AA (7 hours)|
|Metering||3-segment, bright multi-colored LED meters on the front panel for at-a-glance monitoring of signal strength and battery level||Minimal to none|
Information for the above charts was obtained from each manufacturer’s distributed print and online materials. For the most up-to-date competitive product information, please consult the respective manufacturer’s website. Shure is a registered trademarks of Shure Incorporated. Audio-Technica is a registered trademark of Audio-Technica Corporation.
* All product names herein are trademarks of their respective owners, which are in no way associated or affiliated with Line 6. These trademarks of other manufacturers are used solely to identify the products of those manufacturers whose tones and sounds were studied during Line 6’s sound model development.