Superior articulation, tangible touch-response and unparalleled warmth and feel – HD modeling defies the accepted standard.
Revolutionary HD modeling.
Colorful clean tones that sparkle and sing with dizzying levels of detail. Dial back your guitar volume to get sweet-spot breakup from warm, earthy crunch tones. Line 6 HD amp models feel, behave and sound like no others. They contain up to 10 times more amplifier DNA than our previous modeling for a playing experience that can only be described as HD.
Behind the full-bodied tone of every HD amp model is a story that’s just as rich. Learn more
POD® HD multi-effects pedals feature a variety of exceptional HD amps. These collections deliver the most inspiring tones based on* classic Fender®, Vox® and Marshall® amps, boutique essentials from Bogner®, Dr. Z® and Divided by 13, and more. Many of them are brand new to POD, and all of them are necessary for performing guitarists who require a wide variety of tones.
See the entire HD model list
POD HD multi-effects pedals include HD amps based on* the amps listed below.
- Ampeg® B-15NF Portaflex®
- Bogner® Uberschall
- Divided by 13 JRT 9/15
- Dr. Z® Route 66
- ENGL® Fireball 100
- Fender® Bassman® ("Normal" channel)
- Fender® Bassman® ("Bright" channel)
- Fender® Blackface Deluxe Reverb® ("Normal" channel)
- Fender® Blackface Deluxe Reverb® ("Vibrato" channel)
- Fender® Twin Reverb® (“Normal” channel with “Bright” switch off)
- Fender® Twin Reverb® ("Vibrato" channel with “Bright” switch on)
- Gibson® EH-185
- Hiwatt® Custom 100 (DR103)
- Line 6 Doom**
- Line 6 Epic**
- Marshall® JCM-800 (2204)
- Marshall® JTM-45 MkII ("Bright" channel)
- Marshall® JTM-45 MkII ("Normal" channel)
- Marshall® “Plexi” 1959 Super Lead ("Normal" channel)
- Marshall® “Plexi” 1959 Super Lead ("Bright" channel)
- Mesa/Boogie® Dual Rectifier®
- Park 75 ("Bright" channel)
- Park 75 ("Normal" channel)
- Soldano® SLO100**
- Supro® S6616
- Vox® AC-15
- Vox® AC-30 (Top Boost)
**Coming soon to POD HD500.
Cabinet model Deep Edit parameters
- Low Cut: Provides a gentle High-Pass Filter with a range of 20Hz-500Hz
- Res Level: Controls the cabinet’s overall Resonance Level
- Thump: Controls the cabinet’s Low Frequency Resonance Level
- Decay: Controls the cabinet’s Resonance over time
Presets your thing? POD HD multi-effect pedals have them in spades. POD HD300 and POD HD400 feature 128 factory presets, and POD HD500 comes stock with the extended collection: 512! Scroll the factory presets until you find what you need, tweak if necessary, and save up to 128 of your own user presets.
Necessary, accurate, perfect. All POD HD multi-effect pedals come with a built-in, easy-to-read tuner. When engaged, the tuner features Audio Mute for silent on-stage tuning.
*All product names are trademarks of their respective owners, which are in no way associated or affiliated with Line 6. These trademarks of other manufacturers are used solely to identify the products of those manufacturers whose tones and sounds were studied during Line 6's sound model development.