You can upload, download and trade tones with other Spider Valve™ MkII users – absolutely free!
Need help getting started? Just follow these steps:
- Go to the top of this page and sign in with your Line 6 account. (You don’t have one? Click “New Account.”)
- Once you’re signed in, open Spider Valve MkII Edit software. (You don’t have it? Click here.)
- Connect your Spider Valve MkII amp via CAT5 to your FBV™ MkII foot controller, and connect your foot controller via USB to your computer.
- To upload a tone to CustomTone: create a tone in Spider Valve MkII Edit and save it to your desktop. Open the Spider Valve MkII Edit Help menu and click on CustomTone. Follow the directions.
- To download a tone from CustomTone: select a tone, click Get Tone, and add it to your Spider Valve MkII amp via Spider Valve MkII Edit.
Need more help? Visit CustomTone Help, which includes an informative FAQ.