1. Do I need a RMA number (Return Material Authorization)?
Yes. Line 6 requires that all end users, dealers and service centers have a valid RMA attached to all products shipped to the Line 6 Service Department. We are not responsible for units sent in without an RMA number. More than likely, units will be returned to sender if sent without an RMA.
2. What information will I have to provide when contacting Line 6 for an RMA?
- You will need to have the unit registered to your Line 6 account.
• Don’t have an account? Create one here.
- You will need to ensure your full name, shipping address, email address and phone number are updated on your Line 6 account.
- You will need to be ready to provide a detailed explanation of the unit's failure or defect.
- You will need to be ready to provide Line 6 with a copy of your purchase receipt.
3. What information do I include?
After you are issued your RMA number by an authorized Line 6 service representative, we require that you include the RMA number on the outside of the shipping box. We also require that you include all components that came with your unit in the box. Do not leave anything out.
4. What is the shipping address for repairs?
LINE 6 SERVICE DEPARTMENT
3850-A ROYAL AVENUE
SIMI VALLEY, CA 93063
RMA # [FILL IN YOUR RMA number]
5. How do I ship my unit to Line 6?
Package the unit in a box with adequate packing material to insulate it from possible freight damage. You can use services such as FedEx, UPS or US Mail to send in your gear. We suggest you use a method of shipping that is trackable in transit to ensure you have visibility of your package. Line 6 is NOT RESPONSIBLE for freight damage due to insufficient packaging. User is 100% responsible to protect their gear in transit.
6. Who pays for the freight?
Non-warranty: The purchaser/user assumes responsibility for freight to and from the factory.
Warranty: The purchaser/user assumes responsibility for freight to the factory. Line 6 will cover the return freight.
7. How do I get an estimate on the repair cost?
Estimates cannot be given until we have the unit in hand. For non-warranty work, you will need to provide a credit card and contact information for an estimate to be sent to you once we have the unit.
8. Who do I call to check the status of a repair?
See item 11 below, and always have your RMA number ready.
9. How long will it take to complete the repair?
Repair time varies, but we strive to provide a three-week turnaround (not including shipping time). If we determine that your unit needs to be replaced, the turnaround time should be a bit shorter.
10. How will I get my unit back?
Line 6 uses either FedEx ground or UPS ground for U.S. return requests. The shipping time is 5-7 days (not including processing time).
11. How do I contact the factory?
You can call us at 818-575-3600 (option 3/option 3) to request an RMA. We are open 8am - 5pm PST, Monday - Friday. You may also contact us through our Request an RMA form. You must be signed in and have your unit registered to your Line 6 account before contacting us.
12. What if I don’t live in the U.S.?
Product warranty is only good in the country of purchase. So if you bought your unit in France, the warranty is only valid in France.
If you bought your unit in a country other than the U.S. and wish to get the unit repaired in the U.S., you will have to pay for the repair at an authorized Line 6 Service Center.
If you are looking to repair your unit in the country of purchase (non U.S.), please refer to our Distributor and/or Service Center Finder for a assistance in your area.
Line 6, Inc.4 Sopwith WayDrayton Fields Industrial EstateDaventry, Northamptonshire
United Kingdom, NN118PBTelefonCV21 3RQ
Telefone: +44 (0) 1327 302 7001788 566 566
Fax: +44 (0) 1327 302 7021788 566 529