1. How do I contact the factory?
You can call us at 818-575-3600 (option 3/option 3). Or you can send an email to email@example.com. We are open 8am-5pm PST, Mon-Fri. (Only legitimate RMA inquiries will be responded to by Line 6. No technical support inquiries please).
2. Do I need a RMA # (return material authorization)?
Yes. Line 6 requires that all end users, dealers and service centers have a valid RMA attached to all products shipped to the Line 6 Service Dept. We are not responsible for units sent in without an RMA #.
3. What Information will I have to provide when contacting Line 6 for an RMA?
• You will need the serial # of the unit in question (located on the back or bottom of the unit in a bar code, usually beginning with (21).
• For warranty repairs, you will need the original proof of purchase. For non-warranty repairs, you will need a credit card for the repair and shipping.
• You will need an explanation of the unit failure or defect.
• And you will need to provide a shipping address (no P.O. Boxes) where we will send the unit back after repair or replacement.
4. What info do I include?
After you are issued your RMA # by an authorized Line 6 service rep, we require that you include the # on the outside of the shipping box. We also require that you include all components that came with your unit in the box. Do not leave anything out.
5. What is the shipping address for repairs?
LINE 6 SERVICE DEPT.
3850-A ROYAL AVE
SIMI VALLEY, CA 93063
RMA # [FILL IN YOUR RMA #]
6. How do I ship?
Package the unit in a box with adequate packing material to insulate it from possible freight damage. You can use Fed Ex, UPS or US Mail to send in your gear. We suggest you use method of shipping that is trackable in transit to ensure you have visibility of your package.
7. Who pays for the freight?
Non-warranty: The purchaser assumes responsibility for freight to and from the factory.
Warranty: The purchaser assumes responsibility for freight to the factory. Line 6 will cover the return freight.
8. How do I get an estimate on the repair cost?
Estimates cannot be given until we have the unit in hand. For non-warranty work, you will need to provide a credit card and contact information for an estimate to be sent to you once we have the unit.
9. Who do I call to check the status of a repair?
See #1 above. And always have your RMA # ready.
10. About how long will it take?
Repair time varies but we strive to provide a three-week turnaround (not including shipping time). If we determine that your unit needs to be replaced, the turnaround time should be a bit shorter.
11. How will I get my unit back?
Line 6 uses Fed Ex ground for U.S. return requests. The shipping time is 5-7 days (not including processing time).
12. What if I don’t live in the U.S.?
Product warranty is only good in the country of purchase. So if you bought your unit in France, the warranty is only valid in France.
If you bought your unit in a country other than the U.S. and wish to get the unit repaired in the U.S., you will have to pay for the repair at an authorized Line 6 Service Center.
If you are looking to repair your unit in the country of purchase (non U.S.), please refer to our Distributor and Service Center Finder here for a distributor in your area: http://line6.com/service_centers/
For Europe, please contact our UK facility for repair assistance:
Line 6 - International
Line 6, Inc.
4 Sopwith Way
Drayton Fields Industrial Estate
United Kingdom, NN118PB
Telefon: +44 (0) 1327 302 700
Fax: +44 (0) 1327 302 702