SPIDER FX INFUSION v2.0 is a free firmware upgrade for your Spider IV 75, 120, 150 and HD 150. It requires the purchase and registration of either of the USB equipped FBV Shortboard MkII or FBV Express MkII foot-controllers to enable computer connectivity to the amp. This new firmware features:
A total of 56 FX Models, bringing the total in your updated amp to 76! (All the FX from Spider FX Infusion 1.52 plus 28 more Stomps, Comps, Mods, Delays, Reverbs and Wahs).
Continued compatibility (added with 1.52) with Spider IV Edit.
All Spider IV 75, 120, 150 and 150HD amplifiers can be updated using an FBV MkII Express or FBV MkII Shortboard, as follows:
- Connect your FBV MkII to your Spider IV using a standard FBV cable.
- Connect your FBV MkII to your computer using a standard USB cable.
- Launch Line 6 Monkey on your computer.
- Select your Spider IV as the connected device if it isn't automatically selected.
- Select the Flash Memory line item and click "Update Selection".
Please also refer to the following FAQ for further update details: http://line6.com/community/docs/DOC-1584
(Register your FBV MkII Express or Shortboard if it isn't already registered, then proceed with the update)
Updating Note: Updating firmware does not erase User Presets. To return the amp to its factory settings, which includes restoring original User Presets and Amp Model Defaults, press the "A" Channel button on power up, then press the "Presets" encoder.
*For online Help docs click HERE.
*If you have already registered your hardware, launch Line 6 Monkey to download the v2.00 update.