Iron Man -Black Sabbath
The Iron Man settings that came with my Spider IV 30 would sound like Iommi only if you had Iommi or double humbucker pickups. With my cheap Ibanez I was able to come up with a setting that sounds alot like Iron Man.
Instead of Crunch Green, set your model to Metal Red.
- Set your drive to about 48%-52%.
- Set your bass to about 25%.
- Set your mid to roughly 65%-75%.
- Set your treble to 75%-70%.
- Set your channel volume to 65%.
For more Iommi rock tone, you may want to turn your Chorus Flange on just slightly, to add that rock feel.
This document was generated from the following thread: Iron Man on Beginner Guitars (Spider IV 30)