Pod Farm iLok Licenses are not subject to model pack purchases. Only Pod Farm Standard for iLok and Pod Farm Platinum for iLok are applicable to iLok licensing and model pack additions do not apply.
What is it?
POD Farm 2.5 and POD Farm 2.5 Platinum are premium tone plug-ins that add world-renowned POD® tone to any DAW.
POD Farm 2.5 offers hand-picked recording essentials for guitar, bass and vocals while POD Farm 2.5 Platinum delivers a stunning collection of more than 250 meaty models. Download POD Farm 2.5 for free to get a taste of what it can do with a limited model set.
· Hardware independence – use any audio interface!
· 64-bit support
· Free trial version
I own POD Farm 2. Do I get a free upgrade to POD Farm 2.5?
Yes! Just download POD Farm 2.5 from www.Line6.com/software and enjoy!
What are some classic POD Farm features?
· Vintage and modern models of amps, cabs, studio-standard effects, classic stompboxes and colorful preamps
· It can work as a stand-alone app – no DAW required!
· Flexible DSP and effect routing capability
· Simple drag-and-drop interface for easy tone switching and control
· POD Farm Elements lets you load single models or FX groups to save CPU power
· Mac® AU/RTAS®/VST® and Windows® RTAS®/VST® compatible; iLok USB Smart Key version available
Can I use POD Farm 2.5 with my current hardware?
Absolutely. But we’d recommend POD Studio interfaces, since they have the lowest latency and best signal-to-noise ratio for guitarists.
Can I try before I buy?
Yes! Go here and download POD Farm 2.5 for free. Test-drive the guitar models, Dual Tone functionality and more. Use it as long as you want and upgrade to POD Farm 2.5 at any time.
Can I use my model packs with the demo version?
One of the limitations of the free version is that you can only use the model set that comes with the demo. You can use your model packs with POD Farm 2.5 if you purchase a license for it.
Where can I purchase POD Farm 2.5 and POD Farm 2.5 Platinum?
Download it directly from Line 6 here.
Where can I learn more?