- 300 foot (100 meter) range
- 12 Channels supporting up to 12 simultaneous systems
- 24-Bit digital audio signal; providing the audio response of a cable without companding
- 10Hz to 20 kHz bandwidth, with up to 117 dBA dynamic range
- Microphone Modeling (on the Handheld Transmitter)
- EQ/Filter Modeling for headset, instrument and lavalier mics (on the Bodypack Transmitter)
NOTE: Please do NOT use Stereo (TRS) 1/4" connector/cables with the 1/4" unbalanced Output Jack on the XD-V55. The ring of a stereo cable is used for data transmissions in factory setup and may cause computer-like noise to be coupled into your audio signal if you use a Stereo 1/4" cable. Please use a standard 1/4" MONO cable for the unbalanced Audio Out on the XD-V55 Receiver.
Dynamic Filter: engage this feature on the receiver to minimize stage rumble or handling noise.
THH12 (Handheld Mic Transmitter) offers four selectable vocal microphone models:
-  - Shure SM57
-  - Shure SM58
-  - Sennheiser e835
- [L6] - Line 6 Custom
TBP12 (Beltpack Transmitter) offers four selectable EQ/filter models:
- [FLAT] - No EQ (no roll-off or boost to the signal)
- [S1] - Microphone EQ (Vocal EQ Setting #1: Low Cut)
- [S2] - Microphone EQ (Vocal EQ Setting #2: Headworn Lavalier Setting)
- [IF] - Instrument (20-foot guitar cable High Frequency roll-off)
Changing Transmitters from RF2 (Default Mode on XD-V55) to RF1 Mode (for either THH12 Handheld or TBP12 Bodypack):
- Power on the Transmitter
- Hold the "Select" button until the Channel Number flashes
- Press and hold the "On/Mute (Power)" button and then quickly press the "Select" AND "Value"/("Power" for Handheld) within one second. Waiting longer than one second may turn off the Transmitter
- Check the LCD Display; reading should change to RF-1 in place of CH, indicating that the Transmitter is now in RF1, which is what the older XD-V70 and XD-V30 Receivers operate on
To revert back to RF2 Mode, repeat the above process in Step #3. The Transmission Mode that is set will be remembered when the Transmitter is powered off.