1) Download and install POD Farm 2.5x from our downloads page for free here.
This will install:
- POD Farm 2.5x application
- Drivers for Line 6 hardware
- Line 6 Monkey update utility
- Line 6 License Manager
2) After installing the software above, connect your Line 6 hardware (if applicable) and run the Line 6 Monkey to ensure that the POD Farm 2.5x application and your Line 6 hardware drivers* are updated (*Line 6 hardware only).
3) Close Line 6 Monkey and run Line 6 License Manager:
- If you are using Line 6 hardware (POD Studio/Toneport), select the hardware from the left side of License Manager and hit the 'Authorize' button for that device. Afterward, you may need to click on an 'Install' button to install the assets to the Line 6 hardware. Do NOT authorize your computer if you are using Line 6 Hardware with POD Farm 2.5x.
- If you are NOT using Line 6 hardware with POD Farm, just select your computer within License Manager and just click the 'Authorize' button to authorize the license to the computer.
*For a Video outline of how License Manager works click Here.
4) Close License Manager and start POD Farm 2.5x. You can now begin using the program. If you are using Line 6 hardware, make sure to connect your speakers or headphones to the Audio OUTPUTS of the Line 6 hardware.