I've just uploaded my latest version of my Scene Saver tool.
DelModDist M13 Scene Saving Tool v1.0
I used the database settings from Parirami's Doc. Much like Parirami, I made this for my own use for easy saving thru non-midi means. I couldn't have done it without Parirami actually! All I did was take his idea and make it more visually stimulating. The concept and the formatting is probabaly the same.
Features of v.1.0: (NOTE: Revision made 11/28/2012 = 3B, 4B, 3C, & 4C were locked in the same color. They are now independent of each other and change color accordingly).
- Easy Drop down menu for all pedals
- Pedal effects are automatically changed when pedal is selected
- Color coded effects boxes according to effect type for quick visual feedback
- Numerical/Percent-based input also provides a visual cue
- Works by enabling macros via Excel 2010 or later
- Database and formulas can be upgraded easily should line6 update pedals
- Users can delete numerical settings and add notes, timings
- Users can name the scene and thru excel export as pdf or jpg