1. Plug the Variax into the PODxt Live Variax input
2. Press OUTPUT MODE (18) and scroll SELECT (10) knob until you see MIDI/VARIAX. Use the fourth soft key (17d) under VARIAX to activate input
3. Press EDIT (16). Scroll the SELECT knob right to the very last page.
4. Change Variax models by highlighting MODEL with softkey 17a and use the tweak knob (12.
5. Parameters are saved per patch and settings are reinforced when the patch is loaded.
NOTE about Alternate Tunings: Alternate tunings are part of your Variax customization in Workbench and called up within a PODxt Live patch with the customized guitar model.
To select or customize tuning in Workbench:
1. Click PRESET (1) at the bottom left hand corner of the editor screen.
2. Select 'Alternate Tuning' preset, load, and close.
3. Click SEND (2) and apply setting to one of your custom guitars. In the illustration I used Custom Lester Model 2*1
4. Go back to the Workbench Main Page and SYNC your Variax with the changed setting’
5. You can now exit Workbench.
On the PODxt Live:
Select the model you wish to load & save patch to desired location.