Currently Being ModeratedJul 9, 2010 5:51 AM (in response to davidleeking)Re: Crackling, intermittent audio signal on UX8
ok… I seemed to have solved my own problem somehow. Here's what I did:
- I unplugged my USB cable, then plugged it back into the other USB plugin on my laptop
- Opened the Line 6 Audio-MIDI Devices setting in System Settings.
- Under Driver, I clicked the Run Audio MIDI Setup button.
- Pfutzed around with the settings - ie., changed the format from 44 to 48
- the UX8 started playing sound correctly!
- so then I switched the format back to 44 - no change
- then I plugged the UX8 into the other USB port - no change
So now, seemingly everything works fine … and I don't think I really did anything! Go figure.
Any thoughts here? I'm glad it's working, but I'm still a bit confused!
Currently Being ModeratedJul 13, 2010 9:59 AM (in response to davidleeking)Re: Crackling, intermittent audio signal on UX8
I can't really speculate on what the problem may have been, but I'm glad that you were able to resolve the problem.
Let us know if the problem persists.