Currently Being ModeratedDec 19, 2009 9:40 AM (in response to BenBuffone)Re: Pod Studio UX2 + Pod Farm. Often choppy playback - ruining recording !!
Did you try disabling wireless conection?
Currently Being ModeratedDec 19, 2009 10:17 AM (in response to cmahan)Re: Pod Studio UX2 + Pod Farm. Often choppy playback - ruining recording !!
Have Done. No effect,
Currently Being ModeratedDec 21, 2009 9:08 PM (in response to BenBuffone)Re: Pod Studio UX2 + Pod Farm. Often choppy playback - ruining recording !!
I have the same problem and it's starting to get on my nerves.
Currently Being ModeratedDec 29, 2009 2:24 PM (in response to BenBuffone)RE: Pod Studio UX2 + Pod Farm. Often choppy playback - ruining recording !!
There are several reasons why you may be getting pops, clicks, and hum with our USB devices. Here are some things you should check first.
1. Fill out your support profile at http://line6.com/account/supportprofile/
2. Ensure that you have tested all cables to make sure that they are not defective (USB, audio, etc.)
3. Ensure that you have all cables connections set up properly
4. Adjust the Buffer Slider in the Line 6 Audio MIDI Control Panel. (Windows Users: Start/All Programs/Line6/Tools/Audio-MIDI Devices; Mac Users: System Preferences/Other/Audio-MIDI Devices)
5. Adjust Sample Rates and Bit Depths in the Line 6 Audio MIDI Control Panel and ensure that the Sample Rates and Bit Depth settings in the Line 6 Audio MIDI Control Panel also match the project settings in your DAW/recording application
6. Ensure that you have the Line 6 device set up in your operating system as the main input/output device (sound card); disable internal sound card in your operating system’s Device Manager control panel
7. Ensure that your Line 6 USB Device is not connected to a powered USB hub; direct USB ports are required and please try ALL available direct USB ports during the troubleshooting process
8. Remove all non-essential USB peripherals from the computer (not the mouse or keyboard)
9. Disable any wireless cards on computer in Device Manager
10. Set Power Schemes on computer in Control Panel (PC Only) to Always On
11. There are also several other tips and optimizations you can make on your PC. Please refer to the following document for more information:
Also, if you are experiencing large bursts of white noise you should read this FAQ for additional tips.
Currently Being ModeratedJan 6, 2010 5:08 AM (in response to ricksox)Re: RE: Pod Studio UX2 + Pod Farm. Often choppy playback - ruining recording !!
I have the same problem with choppy playback using pod studio UX2, not only in pod farm but all the time every 50sec or so, watching movies or listening to mp3s, anything involving sounds really. I've tried all the tips given by Line6miller, nothing helps. Im running Win 7 on a Intel pentium 2,2Ghz, 800Mhz FSB with 4gb ram, laptop. All brand new. HELP!
Currently Being ModeratedNov 18, 2010 2:30 AM (in response to skinnyal83)Re: RE: Pod Studio UX2 + Pod Farm. Often choppy playback - ruining recording !!
I had no problems at all and then I suddenly got the popping, crackling white nose problem every 30-50 seconds ... very annoying and disastrous for recording. I tried a few things from the threads listed above but none worked. Eventually I switched the PAD button at the back of the KB37 on and the problem disappeared but the signal is weaker - not the fix I first thoughrt it was... but depending on the amps and distortion your using can help...
Currently Being ModeratedJul 8, 2011 10:59 AM (in response to BenBuffone)Re: Pod Studio UX2 + Pod Farm. Often choppy playback - ruining recording !!
Hey, I have a same problem. I unpluged the interface and pluged it in a different USB port. It worked. Thank God!!!!!!