84 Views 2 Replies Latest reply: Apr 11, 2012 4:22 AM by stolenwings
Currently Being ModeratedApr 10, 2012 4:11 PM (in response to stolenwings)Re: FBV Express - No Sound
The first thing I'd try to do is a re-calibration of your FBV Express to the amp:
- Unplug the RJ45 cable from your FBV EXPRESS
- Move the expression pedal all the way to the toe down position
- Hold down the A and D switches
- Plug in your RJ45 with the switches still depressed and hold this for 10 seconds (you will see the LED go blank)
- Move the expression pedal to the heel position and then all the way forward to the toe.
- Shift all of your weight to the toe position (you will want to stand up) until the WAH light switches on.
- Wait 10 seconds and click back to VOL. Your FBV EXPRESS should now be calibrated.
Give that a try and see if it got your system back in working state?