Currently Being ModeratedJun 20, 2012 10:58 AM (in response to Thmz)Re: Volume behavior of FBV shortboard MkII + Flextone
That should not be the case....I have a Flextone III XL and MK2 shortboard....However, I don't think I have ever really used it with the Flexy. Always use the old MK1....I will try to check that out for your this evening...
Have you done the calibration?
FBV Shortboard Mk. II: (Note: Before performing the calibration routine, please disconnect any expansion expression pedals IE: EX-1)
1) Hold the D button while connecting the CAT-5 cable on the FBV. The display will read “CALIBRATE PEDAL” until the D button is released, at which point it will read “1 PEDAL TOE”.
2) Press and hold the internal pedal toe-switch until the LCD changes to “2 PEDAL MIN”. This should occur instantly.
3) Set the heel to (minimum) position, press the D button. The LCD will change to “3 LCD MAX”.
4) Set the toe position (maximum) and press the D button. The LCD will change to “CHECK VALUE 127”.
5) Move the pedal and verify that the value reaches 0 in the minimum position and 127 in the maximum position.
6) Press D to exit
Currently Being ModeratedJun 20, 2012 11:14 AM (in response to spaceatl)Re: Volume behavior of FBV shortboard MkII + Flextone
Thanks! I had calibrated it (or I tried to) but now I redid it and it's fine now...
Currently Being ModeratedJun 20, 2012 11:48 AM (in response to Thmz)Re: Volume behavior of FBV shortboard MkII + Flextone
you're most welcome....thanks for letting us know that worked out...