Currently Being ModeratedNov 14, 2012 8:43 AM (in response to ssmorga78)Re: Vetta II Combo update issue
If it were me, I would NOT risk a software update unless and until everything is going just right and behaves exactly as it should. Just be sure you are following their procedure exactly. I wouldn't want to risk bricking the amp. Wait till you get the correct cable and do everything step by step exactly as they say. Sometimes using some patience and taking the conservative approach is the best policy, especially if time isn't a real concern.
Currently Being ModeratedNov 14, 2012 10:20 AM (in response to DickFoster)Re: Vetta II Combo update issue
I am so brilliant!! I went into the display contrast setting and played around with it. I had turned the temp ON for both and had the contrast up as high as I could cause it looked best to me. I turners temp OFF and rolled the contrast down and ....... Bingo! I'm in business doing the update. Can see everything perfectly!