Categories See All →
- General FAQ
- Computer Based Recording
- Live Sound
- Mobile Products
- Legacy Products
- Japanese Support 日本語サポート
DT25/DT50 Firmware Installation Instructionsupdate firmware dt50 dt25 amplifier flash memory monkey
DT25/DT50 FIRMWARE INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS
- A MIDI interface that connects to your computer via USB (download the current Driver for it if you don't have it installed)
- 2 MIDI cables (or a MIDI interface such as the M-Audio Uno that comes with attached MIDI cables)
- Latest version of Line 6 Monkey installed. Download and install the Line 6 Monkey software here.
- Connect your MIDI interface to your computer via USB cable.
- Connect the DT25/DT50 MIDI Out to your MIDI interface In, and connect the DT25/DT50 MIDI In to your MIDI interface Out.
- Launch the Line 6 Monkey with the DT25/DT50 connected via the MIDI interface and powered on.
- Select the Flash Memory line item and click the Update Selection button to install the flash memory update into the DT25/DT50.
- The device will receive the firmware data and the unit will be updated to the latest Firmware.