Categories See All →
- General FAQ
- Tutorial Videos
- AMPLIFi Series Products
- Live Sound
- Mobile Products
- Dream Rig
- Legacy Products
- Japanese Support 日本語サポート
L6 link and the Helix
brotherplucker - Nov 06 2015 08:18 AM
Helix Troubleshooting Tricks
Boccia - Oct 18 2015 05:11 PM
Helix Amp Model Comparison...
movingmatter - Oct 17 2015 03:43 PM
POD X3 Liveのトラブルシューティングとよくあ...
juansin62 - Oct 26 2014 04:41 AM
FX100 Post-Update Reset and...
aspiller - May 19 2014 06:12 PM
Updating the Spider Valve Mk II using Line 6 Monkeyfx ii upgrade amp fbv spider 112 212 valve memory
1) Run Line 6 Monkey and you will be asked which unit you want to work with. Highlight the Spider Valve Mk II unit and select “OK”.
2) Highlight “flash memory” (it will turn blue), then select “update selection”.
3) Select “Yes” to continue.
4) Select "I Accept" for the software agreement and select “continue”.
5) Select “Yes” to update the Flash memory. Do not run any other programs or disconnect the cables while performing the update.
6) Allow the unit to go through the update process. This can take 5-10 minutes.
7) Select “OK” when the update is finished.
8) You will see a green check mark in front of flash memory to show it is now up to date.
Note: If you are having diffculty getting the Spider Valve Mk II to update, you can start the amp in "boot mode" by powering the unit up while holding the "Manual" and "B" buttons.