Categories See All →
- General FAQ
- Computer Based Recording
- Dream Rig
- Live Sound
- Mobile Products
- Legacy Products
- Japanese Support 日本語サポート
Post Flash Update Instructi...
aspiller - May 19 2014 06:12 PM
Updating the Spider Valve Mk II using Line 6 Monkeyfx ii upgrade amp fbv spider 112 212 valve memory
1) Run Line 6 Monkey and you will be asked which unit you want to work with. Highlight the Spider Valve Mk II unit and select “OK”.
2) Highlight “flash memory” (it will turn blue), then select “update selection”.
3) Select “Yes” to continue.
4) Select "I Accept" for the software agreement and select “continue”.
5) Select “Yes” to update the Flash memory. Do not run any other programs or disconnect the cables while performing the update.
6) Allow the unit to go through the update process. This can take 5-10 minutes.
7) Select “OK” when the update is finished.
8) You will see a green check mark in front of flash memory to show it is now up to date.
Note: If you are having diffculty getting the Spider Valve Mk II to update, you can start the amp in "boot mode" by powering the unit up while holding the "Manual" and "B" buttons.