Categories See All →
- General FAQ
- Computer Based Recording
- Dream Rig
- Live Sound
- Mobile Products
- Legacy Products
- Japanese Support 日本語サポート
Post Flash Update Instructi...
aspiller - May 19 2014 06:12 PM
Windows Vista - Assigning Sound Cardwindows vista assign sound card line 6 driver
1) Select the "start menu" and select "Control Panel".
2) Select "Classic View" if not already selected, then select "Sound".
3) Select the playback tab, then select your Line 6 device (this example uses a Toneport UX-1), then select "Set Default".
4) Select the Recording tab, select your Line 6 device (this example uses a Toneport UX-1), then select "set as default" (if applicable). Then select "OK".
5) Close the window. Be sure that your speakers and/or headphones are connected to your Line 6 device (rather than the computer's sound card).