Categories See All →
- General FAQ
- Computer Based Recording
- Dream Rig
- Live Sound
- Mobile Products
- Legacy Products
- Japanese Support 日本語サポート
Post Flash Update Instructi...
aspiller - May 19 2014 06:12 PM
FBV Mk II (Express and Shortboard) software updatesoftware update express shortboard fbv mkii
Line 6 Monkey Installation and F.A.Q.USB Connectivity with Line 6 Devices
1) If Monkey asks you to register your gear, you can select “remind me later”.
2) Select the "flash memory" to highlight (in blue), then select "update selection".
3) Select "I Accept" for the software agreement and select “continue”.
4) Decide if you want to restore the factory defaults, then select your choice (if you are reloading software for trouble shooting, select "yes")
5) Select "yes" to continue to the update
6) wait for the flash memory to update and be installed, then select "OK"
7) When your unit has been sucessfully updated Line 6 Monkey will look like this: