Categories See All →
- General FAQ
- Computer Based Recording
- Dream Rig
- Live Sound
- Mobile Products
- Legacy Products
- Japanese Support 日本語サポート
Post Flash Update Instructi...
aspiller - May 19 2014 06:12 PM
Login Troubleshooting for Line 6 Website and Support Forumslogon login username account connect enter log browser
If you are experiencing problems in trying to log into your account on the Line 6 website and/or support forums, here are a few tips to try to help you get logged in:
- Clear the cookies, temporary internet files, and cache within your internet browser.
- This can typically be done within the Preferences or Options of the internet browser you are using.
- ***NOTE: Clearing these items may result in losing your browsing history, saved passwords, and other offline files that have been cached for navigating websites.
- Try a different internet browser.
- There are several internet browsers that are available for free to browse the internet with such as: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera, etc.
- Disable any anti-virus, pop-up blockers, anti-spyware, or download accelerators.
- If none of the tips above help, please contact your internet service provider to check for any problems with your internet connection.