Categories See All →
- General FAQ
- Tutorial Videos
- AMPLIFi Series Products
- Live Sound
- Mobile Products
- Dream Rig
- Legacy Products
- Japanese Support 日本語サポート
L6 link and the Helix
brotherplucker - Nov 06 2015 08:18 AM
Helix Troubleshooting Tricks
Boccia - Oct 18 2015 05:11 PM
Helix Amp Model Comparison...
movingmatter - Oct 17 2015 03:43 PM
POD X3 Liveのトラブルシューティングとよくあ...
juansin62 - Oct 26 2014 04:41 AM
FX100 Post-Update Reset and...
aspiller - May 19 2014 06:12 PM
Getting Started with GearBox: Amp/Effect Modeling Softwaregearbox getting started usage modeling toneport podxt x3 pod
- Download the bundled installation file from our Downloads page at: http://line6.com/software/
- From the "Software" drop-down list, select GearBox.
- Click on the red "GO" button to the right. On the following page, the most current version of our bundled installer should be at the top of the list. Version 3.72 is the most current as of this document.
- Click "Get Download", then accept the licensing agreement. Choose: "Save" to begin transferring the bundled installation file to your local hard drive.
- Once this file has been completely saved, find it on your hard drive. Make sure your USB hardware device is NOT connected yet. Double click the GearBox installer file to begin installation of bundled components (USB Device Drivers, Line 6 Monkey*, GearBox Editor and optional Plug-In files).
Gearbox 3.72 manual
Line 6 Monkey is a USB device firmware/flash memory utility application only. It will enable you to update the firmware and flash memory (if available on your device). For certain devices (PODxt/X3), it can also archive patch bundles and restore saved patch bundles.
GearBox is the current Amp/Effect modelling software editor application for the following USB Audio Interface devices: GuitarPort, TonePort, POD Studio, PODxt and POD X3 series devices.
With it, you can do the following two primary functions:
- Open up saved (and downloaded) .l6t patches from your hard drive for editing. Afterwards, you can re-save the modified patch file back to your hard drive or sync/transfer the patch to your USB hardware device connected. ***NOTE: POD Farm 2 tone files will NOT load into the Gearbox software.
- The top-half of GearBox is where you can select Stomp, Amp Model, EQ, Modulation, Delay, Reverb parameters and adjust them via mouse-click/drags to affect the input signal on your connected USB hardware device in real-time.