Categories See All →
- General FAQ
- Tutorial Videos
- AMPLIFi Series Products
- Live Sound
- Mobile Products
- Dream Rig
- Legacy Products
- Japanese Support 日本語サポート
L6 link and the Helix
brotherplucker - Nov 06 2015 08:18 AM
Helix Troubleshooting Tricks
Boccia - Oct 18 2015 05:11 PM
Helix Amp Model Comparison...
movingmatter - Oct 17 2015 03:43 PM
POD X3 Liveのトラブルシューティングとよくあ...
juansin62 - Oct 26 2014 04:41 AM
FX100 Post-Update Reset and...
aspiller - May 19 2014 06:12 PM
XD-V35/V35L FAQxd-v line 6 digital wireless mic faq xd-v35 xd-v35l
The XD-V35 Offers:
- A superb SM58 model with cardoid pattern in the handheld transmitter
- A High Pass Filter in the XD-V35L body pack transmitter for optimized vocal reproduction
- An improved radio front end offering even better isolation from RF interference outside of the 2.4GHz band
- Improved WiFi compatibility when used in the RF2 Mode
- The ability to switch between the new RF2 Mode and the RF1 Mode used by Line 6 Relay and XD-V70/30 products
XD-V35L System Components: XD-V35 Receiver (with 9V/500mA DC-1g Power Supply), TBP06 Bodypack Transmitter (with two AA Alkaline Batteries), Unidirectional Lavalier Mic (with Windscreen & Clip), User's Manual.
TBP06 Beltpack 1/4" TRS Connector Pinout:
- Tip = Signal
- Ring = Bias Voltage (5VDC)
- Sleeve = Ground
The XD-V35 System ships set to the new dual frequency RF2 Mode. To use an XD-V35 Transmitter with an earlier generation XD-V30 Receiver (which operates in RF1 Mode), you must change the transmitter from RF2 mode to RF1 Mode. Here's how to do this:
THH06 Handheld Transmitter
- Turn the transmitter OFF.
- Press and hold the Channel Select button.
- With Channel Select held down, press and hold the Power ON button.
- The Blue LED over Channel 1 will flash three times. This indicates that the transmitter is operating in RF1 Mode now.
- To revert back to RF2 Mode, repeat Steps 1-4.
- The Blue LED over Channel 2 will flash three times. This indicates RF2 Mode on the transmitter.
- Turn the transmitter OFF.
- Set the Channel Select slide switch to Channel 6.
- Turn ON the transmitter. NOTE: The next three steps (#4-6) must be completed within three seconds of turning on the transmitter!
- Wait for the Blue LED to flash, followed by a Green LED flash.
- Immediately slide the Channel Select switch to Channel 1 (completely left).
- Quickly slide the Channel Select switch completely right back to Channel 6.
- The Blue LED will flash once to indicate that the transmitter is now operating in RF1 Mode. To revert back to RF2 Mode, repeat steps #1-6.
USB 3.0 computer cables and peripherals, including hard drives, are known to emit radio frequency interference throughout the 2.4GHz band, which results in reduced range and/or performance for any 2.4GHz device in its proximity (including wireless keyboard or mouse, WiFi, etc.). We recommend placing any digital wireless receivers at least two meters away from the USB 3.0 device and its cabling.
Below is a link to a study by Intel regarding this interference.