Categories See All →
- General FAQ
- Computer Based Recording
- Dream Rig
- Live Sound
- Mobile Products
- Legacy Products
- Japanese Support 日本語サポート
Post Flash Update Instructi...
aspiller - May 19 2014 06:12 PM
StageScape M20d Setup Examples via L6 Linkline 6 stagescape m20d mixer l6 link pa live setup
StageScape M20d?Small PA :
- Connect the L6 LINK out from a StageScape M20d mixer to the rear panel L6 LINK In on any speaker in the network.
- Any L3t/L3m towers and L3s subs on an L6 LINK network are numbered independently.
- In the illustration above, the two L3s subs (labeled SUB 1 and 2) will, by default, play left and right, respectively. The two upright L3t/L3m towers (numbered 1 and 3) will, by default, play left and right, respectively. L3t/L3m number 2, because it?s laid on its side, will automatically play discrete monitor feed A.
- Any speaker on the network can have its channel assignment changed from the M20d's touch screen interface.
StageScape M20d?Large PA :
- In the illustration above, four L3s subs (labeled SUB 1-4) and seven L3t/L3m speakers (independently numbered 1-7) are daisy-chained from an M20d mixer. The subs and upright towers automatically configure themselves to be a powerful stereo mains system. L3t/L3m speakers on their side (numbers 3, 4, and 5) automatically configure themselves as stage monitors, and play monitor feed A, B, and C respectively.
- You can also reassign any speaker from the M20d touchscreen.