Categories See All →
- General FAQ
- Tutorial Videos
- AMPLIFi Series Products
- Live Sound
- Mobile Products
- Dream Rig
- Legacy Products
- Japanese Support 日本語サポート
L6 link and the Helix
brotherplucker - Nov 06 2015 08:18 AM
Helix Troubleshooting Tricks
Boccia - Oct 18 2015 05:11 PM
Helix Amp Model Comparison...
movingmatter - Oct 17 2015 03:43 PM
POD X3 Liveのトラブルシューティングとよくあ...
juansin62 - Oct 26 2014 04:41 AM
FX100 Post-Update Reset and...
aspiller - May 19 2014 06:12 PM
Floor POD & Floor POD Plus: FAQfloor pod plus faq frequently asked line
FloorPOD Plus Presets
Q: What is the warranty on my Floor Pod product?
A: The warranty on the Floor POD and Floorpod Plus units is twelve months from the date of purchase.
Q: How can I download the manual?A: Manuals
Q: What power supply do I need to use?A: The Line 6 PX-2 is the correct power supply for the Floor Pod and Floor Pod Plus.
Q: What are the MIDI jacks on my FloorPod Plus unit for?
A: The MIDI jacks on the Floorpod Plus are are used to connect to MIDI jacks to update the patches on your Floorpod Plus using the Vyzex editor.
Q: Where can I download the editor for the Floor Pod Plus?
A: You can download the Vyzex Floor POD plus editor directly from the Line 6 software downloads page:Line 6 Software Downloads
Q: Is there a settings list for the presets used on the demonstrations?
A:There is no documentation on the settings used for the Floor POD and Floor POD Plus demonstrations
Q: How do I calibrate my Floor Pod/Plus Unit?
Floor Pod Plus
- Hold toe-switch on VOL/WAH and power unit. The display will read ?PC? (Pedal calibration) and then ?000?.
- With the pedal at toe-position, hit the ?A? button. The display will show 100
- With the pedal at the Heel-position, hit the ?B? button. The display will show ?100?
- Press footswitch C to read the numeric values. Press pedal-toe switch on and observe lights around effects encoder, which will reveal the pedal position.
- Press and hold tap switch for 2 seconds to save calibration.
- Power off, Hold toe switch on pedal and power on. When ?PC? appears press and hold DIST switch until a number flashes in the Display.
- Move pedal from toe-down to heel-down position and back up to toe-down position clicking the Toe-switch.
- Wait 5 seconds and unplug power.
preset chart (rev a).pdf 281.81KB 488 downloads