Currently Being ModeratedDec 31, 2009 12:50 PM (in response to itsrek)RE: Line6 TonePort KB 37 Crashes Computer
Unplug your KB37. Please try downloading and installing this Driver: http://line6.com/software/readeula.html?rid=2717
Also, please try the other USB ports on your computer (other than the one you were using previously). Did this help you out?
Currently Being ModeratedJan 31, 2011 7:11 PM (in response to Kneehow)Re: RE: Line6 TonePort KB 37 Crashes Computer
Got a question,
I'm using an Intel iMac with the i3 processor. I just installed the TONEPORT KB37 software that came with the keyboard… "Gear Box" "Red CD" before I plugged in the USB and on a BRAND NEW HARD DRIVE.
I also added the LIVE LITE5 TOOLS that also came with the keyboard. However it CRASHES my Mac every time I hookup the KB37.
Could you please LINK the MAC OS X Link you added above?
Let me detail what I did exactly.
1) Installed GEAR BOX, (No other App was RUNNING while I did this.)
2) After Fresh install it restarted and opened up the software. I logged in and checked for a newer version. "It didn't have ANY"
3) After installing gear box, I installed the Live Lite5 CD software by dragging it to my MAC HDD. "Just as it said to do"
4) Shut down and plugged in the USB to the keyboard, Powered UP. CRASHED almost after turning it on.
5) Tried again… SAME.
6) Logged into LINE6 Website, and asked this Question/Request for link.
Have a great day!