Currently Being ModeratedApr 28, 2010 4:24 PM (in response to jmag2492)RE: Instrument Input not being read in PodFarm
There are a couple of things you should check before you determine that your hardware is at fault here.
- Reinstall your Line 6 software
- Check all cables and make sure they are in working order
- Set up the UX1 as your system sound card and see if you can stream audio through it via a media player IE: iTunes, WMP
- Check that the Source Select option inside Gearbox/POD Farm is set correctly. If you are recording guitar then you should have it set to Instrument
- make sure that all of your computer levels are turned up in Windows Control Panel>Sounds as well as in your Line 6 software.
- Test on another computer if you can to see if the behavior changes
Currently Being ModeratedMay 10, 2010 7:19 PM (in response to ricksox)Re: RE: Instrument Input not being read in PodFarm
Ok, I have done everything you listed. My connection seems fine because I can hear everything through my headphones, which are connected through the UX1. All my setting are changed so that UX1 is being used and the volume is fully up as well. On PodFarm There is no green light indicating that there is sound from the instrument , and the source setting is on instrument. I've had this device only since February, but have barely been able to use it because it is so faulty. I do not know what else to do. Please can I have more advice, or at the VERY least a number that I can call to talk to somebody one on one.