Did you follow the installation directions here?
Installing Line 6 Software for Windows 7 Operating System
Did you optimize you computer with the information provided here?
Computer System Audio Optimization
Microsoft Vista Optimizations: Video
If you need further assistance we will need you to complete a support profile on your account, then provide the following information:
• Line 6 Product:
• Flash memory, USB Firmware versions installed:
• Line 6 Monkey version installed:
• Line 6 Drivers version installed:
• Line 6 Application (i.e. Riffworks, Line 6 edit, Gearbox) software and version:
• Operating System version
• Is this a dual boot system? If yes, please list all applicable operating systems:
• CPU / Processor Type and Speed
• Amount of RAM
• USB Ports: (#, location, speed 1.0/2.0):
• USB Devices connected to on your system: (Including any HUBs):
• Security software installed on your system (anti-virus, pop-up blockers, firewalls):
• Audio recording programs on your system (i.e. Sonoma, Ableton, Cakewalk, Pro Tools, etc):
• Audio playback programs on your system (i.e. Real Player, Winamp, Itunes, WMP):
• Type of internet connection: Cable modem, DSL, satellite, dial up:
Please note: Line 6 does not support satellite or dial up internet service
General troubleshooting questions (choose N/A if it does not apply):
• Does Line 6 Monkey recognize your device?
• Have you reinstalled the drivers for this device directly from the Line 6 website for your OS?
• Are you connecting directly to a USB port on the back of your computer?
• Have you tried different USB cables and ports?
• Have you shut down all security software/other programs?
• Have you tried to replicate the problem on a different computer?
Please let us know and we can proceed from there.