Currently Being ModeratedSep 8, 2011 3:23 PM (in response to Freddy007)RE: Toneport UX1 - Sound only from right speaker
This issue could be related to a number of things. First check your connections.
Have you tried connecting to different USB Ports?
Are you using a USB hub?
Make sure you have the latest drivers installed:
Then try the optimizations in our USB Troubleshooting Guide:
Line 6 Customer Support
Currently Being ModeratedSep 9, 2011 1:32 AM (in response to Line6david)Re: RE: Toneport UX1 - Sound only from right speaker
Thanks for the suggestions.
First, I removed all connections and reconnected the device. I tried all the USB ports, both on the front and the back of the computer. Then I installed the latest driver (22.214.171.124), still no change. I am not using a USB hub.
Then I went through the troubleshooting guide:
1. Use the latest Line 6 device drivers: Check.
2. Optimize your computer system for audio: It took a while to go through all those options, but none of them worked.
3. Test all cables: I'm not really sure how to do this. The USB cable seems to work, as the device, UX1, connects and installs fine. The speaker cable also works fine when connected directly to the computer. Also, the guitar jack works fine when used with my amp.
4. Remove USB hubs from your system: Not using any.
5. Adjust the buffer size, sample rate and bit depth in the Line 6 Audio MIDI Control Panel: Check. I tried various settings, but the problem persists.
6. Disable wireless networking devices: I don't have a wireless connection device.
7. Change Power Options: Check.
8. Set your Line 6 device as the main sound card on your system: The link for this is dead, but in step 2 I disabled all other audio devices in the Device Manager.
Step 9 and 10 require me to purchase additional hardware, so I'm not able to try those. And to be honest, additional purchases shouldn't be necessary, your product ought to work on its own.
Currently Being ModeratedSep 13, 2011 9:51 AM (in response to Freddy007)RE: Toneport UX1 - Sound only from right speaker
Are you using any kind of mono/stereo or 1/8" - 1/4" adapter on the cables that you are using to connect your headphones or speakers to the UX1?
Currently Being ModeratedSep 23, 2011 1:30 PM (in response to Line6Don)Re: RE: Toneport UX1 - Sound only from right speaker