Currently Being ModeratedOct 28, 2011 9:07 AM (in response to prizm78)RE: Backtrack + mic not working properly
Please try re-installing the flash memory on the Backtrack+Mic by re-installing the flash memory on the device.
To do this, first, download the 1.00.1 flash memory file for the device from the Line 6 downloads page:
- Connect your BackTrack to your computer using USB.
- Copy this firmware file to the root of your BackTrack device, meaning, do not place the file in any folders on the devices, but in the main Backtrack Root directory location.
- Disconnect BackTrack from USB.
- Turn BackTrack Off, then On.
- During bootup you should see the BackTrack LED light Red briefly, then blink Yellow-Blue several times.
- To confirm your firmware version use the BackTrack Setup Utility or open the /SYSTEM/INFO.TXT file on your BackTrack.
Also, these devices have a warranty of 90 days from the date of purchase and are non-repairable.
Currently Being ModeratedNov 3, 2011 12:56 PM (in response to Line6Hugo)Re: RE: Backtrack + mic not working properly
Thanks Hugo One other question When you say place file in the main backtrack root directory location. Where are you referring to. Or how do you access this location.
Currently Being ModeratedNov 2, 2011 11:52 AM (in response to prizm78)RE: Backtrack + mic not working properly
It has been at least 72 hours since we've heard from you. We're going to assume your question has been answered and close this thread. If you feel your question(s) have not been answered, or, if you have further questions, please feel free to re-open a support thread within our support community and we will answer your questions accordingly.