Currently Being ModeratedJan 18, 2012 4:36 PM (in response to Julky88)Re: Guitar Port working on Lion OSX
This issue could be related to a number of things. First check your connections.
Have you tried connecting to different USB Ports?
Are you using a USB hub?
Then try the optimizations in our USB Troubleshooting Guide:
Line 6 Customer Support
Currently Being ModeratedJan 23, 2012 11:03 AM (in response to Line6david)Re: Guitar Port working on Lion OSX
I have tried this yes. along with many other things that have been suggested in other discussions.
Im not using a usb hub and have tried optimizing them as advised, to no avail.
It was suggested i tried using the PODFarm software instead of Gearbox but this didnt work either!!! Im really struggling this and would apprichite any help!
Currently Being ModeratedFeb 2, 2012 1:10 PM (in response to Julky88)Re: Guitar Port working on Lion OSX
Just to verify, you have used the Driver Uninstaller located within Applications/Line 6/ Drivers to remove the drivers?
Also, have you used the software removal steps in the following instructions?
- Throw away all versions of POD Farm 1 or 2 applications to the trash from the Applications/Line6 folder.
- Manually search in the following locations and delete any of the files found from within each of these folders:
Library/Frameworks (look for L6WXTG and L6WXTY.framework and delete them)
Library/Application Support/Line 6
User/Library/Application Support/Line 6
User/Library/Preferences (Line6 preferences, should be something like com.line6.xxxxx, etc. Delete.)
- Empty the Trash.
- Next, go into Applications/Utilities and launch the Terminal application and type the following commands at the prompt:
- cd // (then press the enter key)
- cd /private/var/db/receipts (then press the enter key)
- sudo rm -i com.line6* (then press the enter key)
- Enter your Mac OSX account password. Note: you will NOT see the cursor acknowledge any characters being input; you will need to type your system password correctly and hit "Enter"!
- Type Yes to every option/question to remove Line 6 software components (there will be a good number of confirmations, FYI).
- Download and install POD Farm 1.12 from the website. Use Line 6 Monkey to update the drivers and test.
Currently Being ModeratedFeb 6, 2012 3:48 PM (in response to Julky88)Re: Guitar Port working on Lion OSX
Hello. It has been at least 72 hours since we've heard from you. We're going to assume your question has been answered. If it has been answered, please award points to whoever was helpful and/or answered the question.
In the event your issue has not been resolved, I created a support ticket for you so we can continue to communicate. Please respond to the ticket. Thanks!!
Q: What is a support ticket?
A: A support ticket allows you to directly correspond with a Line 6 Support Representative. An email will be sent to you from Line 6 containing a link to the ticket when a Line 6 Support Representative responds to it. Please follow the link in the email to view your open ticket to work one on one with Line 6 Support. Also, in your account, click My Account, then click Support Tickets to view the support ticket. Here’s a shortcut: http://line6.com/account/tickets/view/.
Please note: Sometimes support tickets will be filtered to spam and junk folders. If you did not receive an email from us indicating that a ticket has been created, please make sure to check those folders in your email host, and also that your email account is receiving messages at all.
Currently Being ModeratedApr 3, 2012 2:35 PM (in response to Julky88)Re: Guitar Port working on Lion OSX
I had this exact problem.
- I uninstalled all of the old software and drivers and rebooted.
- Installed the latest Guitar Port drivers and rebooted http://line6.com/software/readeula.html?rid=4171
- Installed the latest Gearbox and rebooted http://uk.line6.com/software/index.html
all happily working on OS X Lion.