Currently Being ModeratedSep 18, 2012 4:05 AM (in response to gus_cradd)Re: POD HD Pro and FBV Shortboard MKii
Note: FBV Mk II controllers will need to have firware 1.10.0 or later installed for the calibration procedure, using Line 6 Monkey 1.31 or later.
(Note: Before performing the calibration routine, please disconnect any expansion expression pedals IE: EX-1)
1) Hold the D button while connecting the CAT-5 cable on the FBV. The display will read “CALIBRATE PEDAL” until the D button is released, at which point it will read “1 PEDAL TOE”.
2) Press and hold the internal pedal toe-switch until the LCD changes to “2 PEDAL MIN”. This should occur instantly.
3) Set the heel to (minimum) position, press the D button. The LCD will change to “3 LCD MAX”.
4) Set the toe position (maximum) and press the D button. The LCD will change to “CHECK VALUE 127”.
5) Move the pedal and verify that the value reaches 0 in the minimum position and 127 in the maximum position.
6) Press D to exit
Currently Being ModeratedSep 18, 2012 1:49 PM (in response to gus_cradd)Re: POD HD Pro and FBV Shortboard MKii
I don't know the FBV board.
But are you sure calibration fails? Under point 5 of Apologist, he describes while moving the pedal the display is showing values between 0 and 127. How about your pedal?
I'm asking this because maybe you only don't know how to configure wah/volume fx at your POD HD PRO. The pedal has got a toe switch where you decide between EXP Mode 1 and EXP Mode 2.
Currently Being ModeratedSep 18, 2012 6:37 AM (in response to gus_cradd)Re: POD HD Pro and FBV Shortboard MKii
Yeah the MIN/MAX figures are coming up and are sorted, I'm looking at the controllers section of HD Pro edit now, how would I go about assigning vol/wah to the expression peadl with this?
Currently Being ModeratedSep 18, 2012 7:55 PM (in response to gus_cradd)Re: POD HD Pro and FBV Shortboard MKii
Dont feel bad I once thought my FB had died only to discover I didnt have my power strip on.
You should post your solution just in case someone has same issue and may have over looked the obvious