Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Headphones out crackles and disappears

Hello,

I have a problem with the headphones out during playback of a recording. It works for a while and then crackles and disappears on the right channel. I have checked with various headphones already, but no effect. After reboot it goes back to normal for some minutes, but then crackles again.

Do you have any hint for me?

Firmware 1.2 installed

Thanks

Niels

I have had problem with the monitor outs and main outs.......no sound coming from all six outs, the phones are the only out working. You seem to be having the opposite of my problem..........looks like the circuit boards are acting up. THey have to go to the service centres. I unfortunately have no service centre in Dubai. Hope your issue gets resolved at the service centre.

Hello,

I have a problem with the headphones out during playback of a recording. It works for a while and then crackles and disappears on the right channel. I have checked with various headphones already, but no effect. After reboot it goes back to normal for some minutes, but then crackles again.

Firmware 1.2 installed

Thanks

Niels

I have this as well. A reboot and the headphone jack works fine. Then, it eventually loses one side, and then both. Reboot...all good. Need to get it serviced I guess. Just don't use the headphone jack that much.

Hello,

My X3 Pro headphone Jack does the crackle fizzle out thing when I use 600 Ohm headphones but is good when I use 36 ohm headphones. Have you tried a set of 36 ohm headphones.

My X3 Pro headphone Jack does the crackle fizzle out thing when I use 600 Ohm headphones but is good when I use 36 ohm headphones. Have you tried a set of 36 ohm headphones.

I get this problem with my Yamaha HPH-200 (48 ohms) and I don't have it an AKG K514 MKII (32 ohms)

Can Line6 clarify it there's an issue with this specification?