Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Problem with POD HD Desktop?? Help Please...

brujahstorm

I just bought a POD HD Desktop model used.  It had 4 tones on it and the rest said "New Tone".  I did an update with Line6 Monkey (there was a newer firmware available) and selected not to keep original tones (trying to put it back bone stock).  Everything updated fine and went as it usually does (have several Line 6 products).  However, when I started the POD up after, EVERY preset just says "New Tone" and looks like a tone that is started from scratch.  In other words...there are NO factory presets at all.  Everything else seems to work okay... Waiting for Line 6 support to open, but wondering if anyone else has seen this or knows a fix for it...  I am really hoping I did not get ripped off on this....not so much because of the money, but because I REALLY wanted this unit and was excited about using it to record.. Any help is appreciated.

OMG am I a bonehead or what??!!  Finally got through to Line 6 after posting this and you guys were DEAD ON!!  It WAS in user presets, not factory presets!  Kind of confusing because I have several other PODs and the HD Pro rackmount...and when updating, they have all always returned me to the factory presets on startup...lol...  Feeling kind of technically challenged, but very happy that the POD was not broken. The tones on this POD HD desktop are as good as my HD Pro rack and waaay better than my POD XT.  Loving it already :)  Thanks for the help guys!