3 replies to this topic

#1 belcreda

belcreda

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 November 2014 - 12:47 PM

where can i find the preset sounds sheet for my ax sys 212?

thank you

#2 cadlane

cadlane

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Registered Products:1

Posted 02 March 2017 - 03:43 PM

Hello,

Well, I was going to ask a similar question, but here it is on Page 1 (albeit 2 years later).  So decided to bump it...

I am the original owner of an AxSys 212, probably since 1997.  And when I upgraded it to an AX2 212, there was the opportunity to move the AxSys presets to the User bank.  So I did, which gave me a dual AxSys/AX2 amp...which is very cool.

And the User bank has remained intact for the past 15 or 20 years, ever since the upgrade, on the same battery!

In talking to Line 6 today, I've learned that the User bank will be erased during the replacement of the battery at a Line 6 service dealer.

So I'm looking for anyone that has or knows where to find the "detail" of the factory presets for the AxSys.  Did a detail description ever exist? 

My only other option is to go through the entire User bank and write down every parameter for every setting.  That's 32 x 4 = 128 settings, for who knows how many parameters for any given sound.  It could be a thousand parms.

But these original AxSys presets are great, and unique to the AxSys (the AX2 presets are just as good, but different).  So these original AxSys preset values are worth keeping...I just don't want to have to work that hard unless I have to!  :wacko:

Thanks!

P.S.  And if all the fellow in the OP needed was the names of the different sounds from the sound sheet, I can provide that.  For instance, if he was just after:

AxSys 212 Preset Names

01:

A. Luke Lives

B. AxSys Rules Clean

C. Chunky 5150

D. Super JC Swell

02:

A. Marshall Blues Lead

B. LA Rock Rhythm

C. Slow Leslie

D. Fast Leslie

etc.

I can provide that right here.

But I'll wait to see if there is still anybody out there who is interested...lol  :lol:

#3 Razordance

Razordance

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Registered Products:1

Posted 15 March 2017 - 07:59 PM

I'm very interested. Picked up an AxeSys from a friend and have been looking everywhere for the preset list.

#4 BillBee

BillBee

Power User

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2453 posts
  • LocationMichigan
  • Registered Products:8

Posted 16 March 2017 - 03:06 AM

You should investigate doing a midi dump so you can save and reload your presets. I don't have the amp but based on the following it will do it.

http://line6.com/dat...f/AX2_Sysex.pdf

Smell the glove.