Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

What's wrong with my brand new Sonic Port VX???

I bought a brand new sonic port VX from an ebay seller two days ago and I was so exciting and ready to enjoy this amazing product.

When I plug in the guitar played in some clean tone in low volume, everything was fine. But when I switch into high gain or large volume setting, It sounded suck! It seems like when I hit the string a little bit hard, the head of the sound was gone; for a while you can hear the end of the guitar sound(Please listen to the attachment).

what's more. When I plug in the usb, It cannot charge my IPad Air. If I use My IPhone 6, the charging connection was unstable and alternately showing charging and uncharging states.

But when I using it to connect my Macbook Pro, everything was fine. But why do I use a mobile  recording gear with my Mac? If it can be only use on Mac I would like to chose POD HD500X.

I am contacting the seller in ebay and want to return it; the seller need me to contacting Line 6 service to make sure what's going on with my product. So please help me and tell me what should I do.

The ebay seller named "themidistore", according to their policy I should pay for the return ship payment and 15% of the item because I break the sealed. It seems like that I am the only one got this item with these problem so I don't know how to explain. This situation just break my trust of Line 6 gears which was set up by using my POD HD500.