Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Corrupted Firmware

Bucknuts

I have a brand new Spider Jam that I have played a few times. I was playing for about twenty minutes and turned it off, when I turned it on it said Corrupted firmware incorrect ecc. Does anyone know what this is and what I have to do to fix it?

• 1 month later...

First thing I think is to get yourself an SD 2Mb card (no bigger), log on to this site and follow the upgrade firmware instructions to version 2.09 and try again. That is your first port of call. If you have difficulties with this load, then read the checksum value to make sure your downloaded version is ok. If it recurrs, take it back to the store you purchased it from you may get a replacement if you have just got it, but if you have had the amp a while you may need to let them send it away for service.

I had the main circuit board replaced recently under warranty, took about 2 weeks to get the amp back again but all seems well now.

Good luck.