Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Spider IV LED/Amp issues

JHeavey17

Alright so I've had this Spider IV since last December. However, the other day I go to turn it on, and the LEDs no longer light up and the amp itself doesn't actually produce any sound. The speaker works as well as the volume knobs (I played my iPod through it). 

Yes the guitar was plugged in when i turned it on so it wasn't one of those. The guitar is fine, nothing wrong with it, works through another amp, same with a second guitar. 

Not sure a factory reset will work, no LEDs :-)!

Any help would be appreciated it. 

PS (This was a Christmas gift and was left with no box or papers with it, is there any default warranty you don't have to sign up for, cause if so, that person threw out my warranty!)

Thanks for the help!

Try a factory reset (hold the 'A' or Clean button in while turning on the  power) and see if anything happens.  Unless you have a receipt or registered the serial number when you received it, it will not be under warranty.  Which model is it?