4 replies to this topic

#1 ajm583

ajm583

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 19 June 2013 - 09:50 PM

Hello all, I currently have the Dream rig with DT 25 amp.  I think a great addition to the amp would have been a button on the face of the DT 25 labeled Save.

If you are playing and need to make a quick change to your settings while standing up with a guitar strapped around your back currently you need to make a change and kneel down to save a change on the fly,  If there was a Save button on the amp you could make a quick change and hit save and it could possibly communicate with your pod to make your changes very quickly and permanent to that particular bank.

Just an idea I thought I would throw out there.

Thanks,

Tony

#2 greghall

greghall

Iknowathingortwo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 186 posts

Posted 20 June 2013 - 12:05 AM

I can see how that could be useful when the DT is connected to an HD, but it would be a bit meaningless / confusing to anyone who only uses the amp.

#3 TheRealZap

TheRealZap

Uber Guru

• Line 6 Expert
  • 14811 posts
  • LocationClemmons, NC USA

Posted 20 June 2013 - 02:38 AM

the amp always works in real time by the knob position on the front, unless being used with midi or a pod....

it's not your typical modeling amp.

#4 jefflynyrd

jefflynyrd

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 76 posts

Posted 20 June 2013 - 12:53 PM

I might be missinng something in the simple question, but couldn't you just bend over  your hd500 and hit save... twice?

#5 vcuomo

vcuomo

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 63 posts

Posted 22 June 2013 - 10:26 AM

You guys are missing the OP's point. He has an HD-x00 POD and doesn't want to have to bend or kneel down when he's on stage to make and save adjustments while he's playing or in-between songs.

OP: I gig/play-out too and like your suggestion. Turn around, make a quick tone change on the DT and hit Save on the DT - perfect when you're on stage.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users