Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Spider Jammm'in

Brazzy

You can make some cool Jams by just sitting in front of this thing and layering in some riffs while at the same time turning knobs and pushing buttons. The Spider Jam is a very interesting piece of equipment. I'm always learning something new with the Spider Jam.

Check out this one, fresh off the SD Card, lol. I used a Schecter Omen 8, Schecter Devil Custom, and an EHX Crying Tone Pedal.

Wahsumption

Guitars Link

Hey Brazzster - was trying to check this out last night but the high winds were killing connects. Will see if things are net friendy tonight.

Looking forward to hearing the EHX wah - been gassing for one. My old Tech21 Killer Wail just ate its pot again (not in a good way!) :)

Love those Schectors too!

-B

Hey Brazzster - was trying to check this out last night but the high winds were killing connects. Will see if things are net friendy tonight.

Looking forward to hearing the EHX wah - been gassing for one. My old Tech21 Killer Wail just ate its pot again (not in a good way!) :)

Love those Schectors too!

-B

Hey BillBee, thanks for the shout. sorry to hear about the high winds, we had some too, lol. Father winter blew hard recently. I was new to buying guitars when I bought my first Schecter. Since I'm a form of craftsman when I looked at that Devil Custom (the first Schecter guitar I bought) I saw how nice it was put together plus the price was knocked down about $500. I just had to get it and I don't regret it. Nice Ebony over Mahogany neck with stainless frets, real smooth feel. The EHX pedal takes some getting used to , like anything else new, But I'm starting to like it, I also got the EHX Tube EQ and EHX Expression pedal which I also like. Rock On with High Gain!! Happy Thanksgiving

My buddy has a Hellraiser and a C-1 Diamond which I got to fondle a few times. I do like the necks on the Schecters - nice feel and the stock pu's were pretty nice.

Dig the drill press cartoon too :)

I finally got around to jamming the X3 and Riffworks - nice combo easy to lay down ideas to jam with.

Happy Bird-Day to you and yours too!

-Bill

• Upvote 1

Thanks Brazzy!

I found Riffworks easy to lay a jam track down to and I owe to you my man! I still like Reaper but thats a work in progress!

I owe you some wah sometime :)

-Bill

Glad you clicked with it!! I like to try different programs as much as I can to see what kind of options I have, but there's a limit like how many programs I can pile up in my 'puter before it just gets too clogged up. LOL. "The Brink"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGwA7zmbryY