5 replies to this topic

#1 Feloniuspunk

Feloniuspunk

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 21 June 2013 - 07:50 AM

Plugged in and turned on for a short while before work this morning. Had a hard time figuring out the preset end of things. I'd like to just use the amp as an amp first before I get into all the pre-programmed stuff that's included. I play mostly clean jazz. Are there any pre-programmed clean jazz settings or artists and if so how do I find them? Baffled. Any help appreciated.

#2 jbailes

jbailes

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 77 posts

Posted 21 June 2013 - 12:16 PM

One thing you can do is go into manual mode and go to one of the cleaner channels and eq it to your liking.

#3 jak_E_lee

jak_E_lee

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 21 June 2013 - 05:09 PM

there is a setting in the 1960s end of the amps presets which i personally really like,its one called brown sugar.

has much warmth and depth to it

#4 Feloniuspunk

Feloniuspunk

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 02 July 2013 - 01:58 PM

Thanks. I'll try both recommendations.

#5 stevedenney

stevedenney

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • LocationPlymouth, MA

Posted 06 July 2013 - 06:31 PM

You might try the artist presets for Lee Ritenour. I like the LeeRitAcc-Elec one for clean electric jazz. Good luck!

#6 JaPPa

JaPPa

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 03 August 2013 - 05:45 AM

When in manual mode, you may want to disable the effects that are assigned to the amp models. You can do that by pressing the 'preset' button and navigate with <-> arrows to 'setup'. When seeing 'setup' in the scree, use the up-down arrows to go to 'AutoFX'. Use the 'preset' button (by turning it) to change it to 'Disabled'. Now you can change the amps without the effects changing with it, ideal for exploring the amp models in a 'clean state'.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users