Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Anyone have some good DT25/HD500 Jtv tones?

got a few interesting candidates here. Let me know what you think...

http://line6.com/customtone/profile/radatats/1/

These are Pod patches, right? I'm hoping for some guitar models. I gots patches mang! Just seeing if anyone has some tasty "go to" guitar models they have set up.

Truth be told: I'm too lazy to bring my Dream rig into my computer room to build my own. Wife wouldn't let me audition at the volume I would want to test them lol

I started working on Workbench recently, need to spend a lot more time on it.

A good way to get 'familiar' with the process; load it up and try to volume balance the models to the mags..

Once you do that, the seal is broken, if you will.

I was working on making some Keith Richards style open tunings, with the low E string muted.

I tried doing them as guitar models, need to mess with the possibility of making them tuning settings in the alt tuning bank, rather than just in the guitar model, so that can be used on any guitar model.

Though, what's cool about doing it in the guitar model level, is you can toggle between the alt tuning 5 string in the model, and the regular tuning 6 string in the mags. Very cool, for jumping between two very different styles of playing guitar. I suppose you could do that same toggle between mags and alt tunings.

Just not certain I can drop the volume of the low E string in the alt tuning section, or does it have to be in the guitar model?