Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Wish list

dreamsinger

As a bass player I already feel that I've been abandoned by Line 6 but I'll throw this out there. I play bass and have been using an X3 bean as the front end into a Peavey IPR3000 and a couple of MarkBass cabs. I had an X3 Live and really liked to functionality of it but between advancing age and a motorcycle accident, bending over to tweak it was a bit painful. What I wish Line 6 would do is stuff the X3 Live into a 1u rack. I don't need all the functions of an X3 Pro and I sure don't want to waste 3 spaces in my rack. All I want beyond the bean's features are 2 XLR outs and an aux in. I think you'd be surprised at how well received something like this would be. Heck, I'd buy 2, one for my bass rack and another for mu guitar rig going into a Marshall 20/20.  The bean has too few features, the X3 live is a PITA to tweak on the fly and the X3 Pro is total overkill for most of us. I'd spring for an HD Pro at 2u but it appears you totally hung bass players out to dry on that one.