Photo

New Mac Driver Issue

driver monkey pod hd500 edit

Best Answer toneman2121 , 25 April 2013 - 01:24 AM

Tyryche had replied and asked if I tried installing the update ouitside of the monkey. I'm not really sure what that means. help?

go to the download section and select your driver to install it manually without using monkey Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 philschon

philschon

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 45 posts
  • LocationPittsburgh

Posted 24 April 2013 - 04:18 PM

I'll start! I posted this right before the old forums closed I guess. Anyway, i'm a long time POD user who couldn't take windows anymore (for many reasons, mostly Not Line 6 related). I now have a Mac. I can't get the computer to see the POD HD 500. When I go to the monkey, it says I need an update. When I update, all seems to go ok right to the end, but the computer still doesn't see the POD. It also still say I need to update in the monkey. I've tried everything (that a person with limited computer understanding) I can think of. Tyryche had replied and asked if I tried installing the update ouitside of the monkey. I'm not really sure  what that means. help?

#2 toneman2121

toneman2121

Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2714 posts
  • Locationphilly

Posted 25 April 2013 - 01:24 AM   Best Answer

Tyryche had replied and asked if I tried installing the update ouitside of the monkey. I'm not really sure what that means. help?

go to the download section and select your driver to install it manually without using monkey

I'M SO HAPPY!

#3 philschon

philschon

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 45 posts
  • LocationPittsburgh

Posted 25 April 2013 - 04:52 PM

GOT IT! Sweet!!! Thank YOU Guys!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users