Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Pod HD bean bloccato e non funzionante.

Kstudio66

Ho comprato il mio Pod HD bean il 19 novembre 2014. Il giorno 24 dicembre ho scaricato Line 6 Monkey, connesso al Vostro server Dopo aver creat il mio account ho scaricato (Da Monkey) il driver per il mio Pc Windows XP ver. 4.2.7.1. e dopo averlo installato il mio computer ha riconosciuto il Pod HD bean. Poi, sempre da Monkey ho scaricato sia Pod HD edit 2.23 ed anche flash memory 2.32 .  Tutto funzionava benissimo, suoni nuovi e suoni scaricati dal sito andavano ottimamente. Oggi 25 dicembre ho riacceso il PC ed il Pod HD. ho collegato il cavo USB fra le due macchine (PC e PodHD) e il software Pod HD edit ha effettuato il download dal Pod HD. Volevo fare un backup dei suoni esistenti sul Pod e ho aperto il menu a bandiera "File" e save bondle ed A QUEL PUNTO SI è spento il POD HD EDIT ed ho visto il display del Pod HD come se lo avessi spento e riacceso. Da quel momento in avanti non è più funzionato. Accendo l'interruttore , esce la scritta LINE 6 nel logo e basta, ed ogni 576 secondi lampeggia come se ripetesse la procedura di accenzione. non so più cosa fare . il Pc non rileva nessuna periferica hardware, come se non fosse connesso. Il cavo e la porta USB le ho testate e funzionano. Monkey non lo vede più e ovviamente anche Line6 Pod HD edit. Cosa è successo? Ma soprattutto cosa devo fare?

TRANSLATION:

I bought my HD Pod bean the November 19, 2014. 24 December day I downloaded Line 6 Monkey, connected to your server after you creat my account I downloaded (From Monkey) the driver for my Pc Windows XP ver. 4.2.7.1. and after installing it my computer recognized the HD Pod bean. Then, again by Monkey I downloaded both Pod HD edit 2.23 and also flash memory 2.32. Everything worked fine, new sounds and sounds downloaded went excellently. Today 25 December I rekindled the PC and the Pod HD. I connected the USB cable between the two machines (PC and PodHD) and Pod HD edit software has downloaded from Pod HD. I wanted to make a backup of existing sounds on the Pod and I opened the flag menu "File" and "save bondle and at that point went off the POD HD EDIT and I saw the Pod HD display as if I had off and on again. From that moment forward is no longer operated. I turn on the switch, out in the LINE 6 logo and just, and every 576 seconds flashes as if repeated the selection procedure. I no longer know what to do. the Pc does not detect any hardware device, as if it were not connected. The cable and the USB port I have been tested and work. Monkey don't see anymore and obviously Line6 Pod HD edit. What happened? But above all what do I do?
  • Upvote 1