Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

POD HD PRO X into L3T Using L6 Link - Feedback Control?

I am waiting for my Pod HD Pro and L3T to arrive, and in the meantime, I have been going over the technical documentation to arrive at an optimal setup for my equipment.

One thing that concerns me, and one reason I have gone with the L3T is that the environment and setup I have is prone to feedback.  I know the L3T has feedback control functions, but I plan to hook up the L3T to the POD HD Pro via the L6 connector and unless I am misreading the block diagram provided in the technical documentation, I am not sure Feedback Control is available on inputs from the L6.

The diagram seems to indicate Feedback control is only available via the Line input, and the Mixer Ch1 and Ch2 inputs.

Can someone confirm that feedback control is active for the L6 input?  I would like to plug inputs into the POD HD for signal processing and play it via the L3T, but don't necessarily want to give up feedback control to make it happen.

Any information would be appreciated!

Thanks!