Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Sound problem with POD X3 Live

Ireira

Hi all! 

My POD X3 Live was working perfectly, but one day a week ago the sound changed. The only thing I can hear is the reverb of the presets, the main sound is like "off". So, I can hear the distortion, wha-wha... trough the reverb, but not the original sound of the preset. I can't work with the sound like this. 

¿Do you know what could be happening? ¿What can I do?

P.S: I have tested lots of presets, and they all have the same problem. Also I have updated and reinstalled firmware, drivers... 

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all! 

My POD X3 Live was working perfectly, but one day a week ago the sound changed. The only thing I can hear is the reverb of the presets, the main sound is like "off". So, I can hear the distortion, wha-wha... trough the reverb, but not the original sound of the preset. I can't work with the sound like this. 

¿Do you know what could be happening? ¿What can I do?

P.S: I have tested lots of presets, and they all have the same problem. Also I have updated and reinstalled firmware, drivers... 

Hi!

I also own POD X3 live and I dont have problems with sound but I had same problem like you when I owned Digitech RP1000.I sent processor for repair and guy told me that AD-DA converters are blown because of a low-power electricity.I could hear only reverb,delay and other post effects but amp sims and my input on processor were dead!